NACLNC® Association Overview
The National Alliance of Certified Legal Nurse Consultants (NACLNC) is the largest and oldest association of legal nurse consultants. It was founded by Vickie L. Milazzo, RN, MSN, JD, the pioneer of legal nurse consulting, and has thousands of members nationwide. The CLNC Certification is the first and most widely recognized legal nurse consulting certification in the nation.
NACLNC Association membership is open to registered nurses (RNs) who have received legal nurse consultant training and certification from Vickie Milazzo Institute.
Please Login Now to Access These NACLNC® Association Resources:
- Case Study Answer Keys
- CLNC Marketing Center
- CLNC Registered Certification Mark
- NACLNC Association Member Seal
- Business Forms and Templates (includes exclusive Case Screening forms)
Learn about the NACLNC Association and membership benefits below.
NACLNC® Association Membership Benefits
As a Certified Legal Nurse Consultant, you receive FREE membership in the NACLNC. Benefits include:
- Instant Professional Network for consulting and subcontracting with thousands of Certified Legal Nurse Consultants in the U.S.
- Advanced Legal Nurse Consulting Webinars – Advanced legal nurse consulting Webinars to keep you up to date on the latest legal nurse issues presented by the most successful CLNC Pros in the industry. Gain access to the live Webinars covering cutting edge topics such as the Electronic Health Record (EHR) and Fall Risk Assessment Cases.
- FREE Listing in the NACLNC Online Directory means that attorneys will come straight to you. The Institute promotes you 24/7 as a Certified Legal Nurse Consultant to more than 1,800,000 attorneys in the U.S. As the largest directory of legal nurse consultants, attorneys find you by location or nursing specialty, then call or email you instantly and privately. Also access to thousands of CLNC consultants, searchable by state or nursing specialty.
- FREE Publicity – When reporters want to interview Certified Legal Nurse Consultants, they call us. If you have a successful CLNC business or have consulted on a notable case, call 713.942.2200.
- CLNC Registered Certification Mark added to your credentials. CLNC is a federally registered certification mark and represents the official certification of the National Alliance of Certified Legal Nurse Consultants (NACLNC). Attorneys nationwide rely on specially trained RNs with the trademark CLNC Certification. Its use is permitted only to those who have met and maintained national certification standards.
- CLNC Marketing Center – Start marketing to attorneys immediately. Launch your CLNC business with the CLNC Marketing Templates in our exclusive CLNC Marketing Center. All you do is select the marketing materials you want to purchase and add your contact details. Then simply place your order and your CLNC Marketing Essentials will be delivered to you. Choose from brochures, business cards, letterhead, envelopes and more! Check out the CLNC Wear and promotional items too.
- FREE Downloadable NACLNC Member Seal – Give your CLNC business instant recognition by attorneys nationwide by adding the trusted NACLNC brand to your website and email signature.
The NACLNC member seal assures attorneys you are a certified member in good standing of the most authoritative association in legal nurse consulting.
- Exclusive Resources for CLNC Consultants – Vickie Milazzo Institute is the leader in developing cutting-edge products for the Certified Legal Nurse Consultant, such as the NACLNC Apprenticeship.
- FREE NACLNC Association Online Benefits – Extensive online resources and templates available exclusively to NACLNC members:
- Attorney Interview Questions – 18 of the most frequently asked questions complete with proven seal-the-deal answers.
- Business Forms and Templates – Developed specifically for CLNC consultants. You’ll save time and formatting headaches when you use Vickie Milazzo Institute copyrighted forms which include the CLNC invoice, chronological timeline template and Case Screening Form, PLUS more. All CLNC forms are ready for you to print and customize how you wish.