Guidelines and Thought Starters to Write Your Own Memorable CLNC® Case
What one case will you always remember? Which one made you feel proud to be a Certified Legal Nurse Consultant? Which case changed the way you do business? Tell us the real lessons you learned.
Summarize the facts of the case, including major alleged deviations from the standards of care and major defense arguments.
- Why was the case memorable?
- What was your role and what CLNC® services did you provide?
- What was the outcome and how did your CLNC role impact the outcome?
- Did your attorney-client comment on the value of your participation in the case? If so, please quote your attorney-client.
- How has this case affected you and your CLNC business?
- How has it impacted your financial status?
- What lessons did you learn from the case that can benefit other CLNC consultants?
- What would you do differently if you were just starting the case today?
- How did you impact the life of a plaintiff or defendant?
Let these guidelines stimulate your ideas; they are not intended to limit you in any way. There is no set story length. Just follow your heart and include everything you feel is important to tell your story.