Please Login Now to Access These NACLNC® Association Resources:
- Advanced CLNC® Practice-Building Programs (VIPs and VIP Pros only)
- Attorney Interview Questions
- Business Forms and Templates
- Case Study Answer Keys
- CLNC Certification Renewal
- CLNC Marketing Center
- CLNC Mentor Request Form
- CLNC Registered Certification Mark
- Contracts for Your CLNC Business (VIPs and VIP Pros only)
- Medical-Related Case Reports (VIPs and VIP Pros only)
- NACLNC Association Member Seal
- Technology Recommendations
Learn about the NACLNC Association and membership benefits below.
NACLNC® Association Overview
The NACLNC Association
The National Alliance of Certified Legal Nurse Consultants (NACLNC) is the largest and oldest association of legal nurse consultants. It was founded by Vickie L. Milazzo, RN, MSN, JD, the pioneer of legal nurse consulting, and has approximately 4,000 members nationwide. The CLNC Certification is the first and most widely recognized legal nurse consulting certification in the nation.
NACLNC Association membership is open to registered nurses (RNs) who have received legal nurse consultant training and certification from Vickie Milazzo Institute.
NACLNC® Association Membership Benefits
- FREE Coaching and Mentoring from Vickie and full-time practicing Certified Legal Nurse Consultants. Professional guidance is just a phone call away. Log in to the NACLNC Association and submit a Mentoring Request to quickly get the support you need for your CLNC business.
- Vickie Milazzo Institute Promotes Certified Legal Nurse Consultants to the million-plus attorneys nationwide. The Institute exhibits at national legal conferences and advertises every month to thousands of attorneys through a leading national publication for trial attorneys.
- Instant Professional Network for consulting and subcontracting with approximately 4,000 Certified Legal Nurse Consultants in the U.S.
- FREE Listing in the NACLNC Online Directory means that attorneys will come straight to you. The Institute promotes you 24/7 as a Certified Legal Nurse Consultant to the 1,687,830 attorneys in the U.S. With this fully searchable directory, attorneys find you by location, nursing specialty or keyword, then call or email you instantly and privately.
- FREE Publicity – When reporters want to interview Certified Legal Nurse Consultants, they call us. If you have a successful CLNC business or have consulted on a notable case, call 800.880.0944.
- CLNC Registered Certification Mark added to your credentials. CLNC is a federally registered certification mark and represents the official certification of the National Alliance of Certified Legal Nurse Consultants (NACLNC). Attorneys nationwide rely on the trademark CLNC Certification. Its use is permitted only to those who have met and maintained national certification standards.
- CLNC Marketing Center – Start marketing to attorneys immediately. Launch your CLNC business with the CLNC Marketing Templates in our exclusive CLNC Marketing Center. All you do is select the marketing materials you want to purchase and add your contact details. Then simply place your order and your CLNC Marketing Essentials will be delivered to you. Choose from brochures, business cards, letterhead, envelopes and more! Check out the new CLNC Wear and promotional items too!
- NACLNC Conference – Attend the world’s largest legal nurse consulting conference – exclusive to Certified Legal Nurse Consultants and Institute students only.
- FREE Downloadable NACLNC Member Seal – Give your CLNC business instant recognition by attorneys nationwide by adding the trusted NACLNC brand to your website and email signature. The NACLNC member seal assures attorneys you are a certified member in good standing of the most authoritative association in legal nurse consulting.
- Exclusive Resources for CLNC Consultants – Vickie Milazzo Institute is the leader in developing cutting-edge products for the Certified Legal Nurse Consultant, such as the NACLNC Apprenticeship.
- FREE NACLNC Association Online Benefits – Extensive online resources and templates available exclusively to NACLNC member’s only:
- Attorney Interview Questions – 18 of the most frequently asked questions complete with proven seal-the-deal answers.
- Business Forms and Templates – Developed specifically for CLNC consultants including our copyrighted Case Screening Form.
- Technology Recommendations – Simple-to-use guidelines for selecting hardware and software.