Letters of recommendation are one of the most impactful components of a Certified Legal Nurse Consultant’s promotional package. But what if your attorney-client wants you to take a stab at writing the letter for her signature?
When an attorney first asked me to write my own letter, I felt uncomfortable. How could I blow my own horn? You may be hesitant too but go ahead – blow your own horn.
Include comments the attorney made when gushing over your legal nurse consulting work product, and especially comments regarding:
- The CLNC® services you provided.
- How you made a huge impact on the outcome of a case.
- Your report style and its easy-to-understand format.
- Your knowledge of nursing and healthcare issues.
- Your professionalism and ability to beat deadlines.
Here’s a future tip: Capture all glowing comments and get written permission to use them as testimonials. Then place the comments strategically throughout your CLNC marketing materials.
Success Is Yours,
P.S. Comment to share your best strategy for obtaining letters of recommendation from attorney-clients.