The 2017 NACLNC® Conference Cruise is just 11 days away, but before you can plan on tropical drinks and relaxing in a Bahamas hammock, please review the Conference Cruise Itinerary for the list of NACLNC Networking Events. Then continue reading these 5 Important Final Instructions:
- Come to Mandatory Registration and Stay to Join Us for the Welcome Reception. Our first evening onboard (Saturday, March 4th at 7:30pm) we’ll have our MANDATORY Conference Registration where you’ll pick up your name badge, which is your ticket to not just the Conference, but also the Welcome Reception. Everyone’s invited to the Welcome Reception, so bring your friends, family and cabinmates to Dazzles on Deck 8.
- Choose and Pack the Conference Speeches You Plan to Attend. You’ve already received the link to the 2017 NACLNC Conference Textbook. Browse, download and print the texts for the different educational sessions and pack the text for every session you want to attend. Better yet, store them on your tablet or computer. Call my office at 713.942.2200 if you haven’t received the link to the 2017 textbook.
- It’s Open Season and Open Seating! Once more we continue our unique NACLNC tradition of open seating at dinner. After the first night, you can table hop all week long so you don’t miss networking with a single Certified Legal Nurse Consultant. I’ll plan on seeing you at 8:30pm in the American Icon Dining Room to make sure you’re eating your veggies (and I promise I won’t comment on the number of empty shot glasses lined up in front of you).
- Attend All the Networking Events. Some of the most significant business transactions with other Certified Legal Nurse Consultants happen at the networking events. Remember, every NACLNC networking event is also open to your friends, family and cabinmates.
- Don’t Forget There’s Education Too. My Opening session, “The 10 Most Common Traps Successful Certified Legal Nurse Consultants Avoid” starts promptly at 10:00am on Monday March 6th in the Royal Theater on Deck 4, forward. You may not have to set an alarm, but you may have to set aside some Tylenol® depending upon how late the party ended. I promise there will be enough coffee outside the Royal Theater for everyone! Concurrent Sessions start at 12:15pm in the Conference Center on Deck 3, forward and are limited to Certified Legal Nurse Consultants only.
I’m looking forward to seeing each and every one of you at the 2017 NACLNC Conference. It’s going to be our best one ever! If you don’t agree, well there’s always a long walk on a short plank.
Success Is Onboard!
P.S. Click here to read the 8 Important Announcements I posted last week. Like all Tom’s Tech Tips, they’re a must-read.
P.P.S. Comment and share your cruising tips here.