My heartfelt gratitude and appreciation to all the Certified Legal Nurse Consultants who attended our successful 2009 NACLNC® Conference in San Antonio. Our sell-out gathering was a spectacular event, and I hope you had as much fun as I did. It was great to see and talk with all of you again.
I’m sure you’ve already started to “Move Like a Maverick” for more breakaway success in your CLNC® practice. Here are just a few tips to get you started as you execute the new unconventional strategies that only CLNC® mavericks know.
- Decide on one new CLNC® service you will provide to every attorney-client. Offer to provide that new service the first time for a discounted rate to get them hooked.
- Reconnect with your attorney-clients by sending a note to let them know you’ve attended this conference for additional education and to renew your CLNC® Certification. Remind them that this is your way to better serve them and their clients.
- Send a news release to your community newspaper announcing your completion of this advanced Certified Legal Nurse Consultant training and renewal of your CLNC® Certification.
- Commit now to review your 2009 NACLNC® Conference textbook and all the meaningful notes you took. Listen to the audio recordings of the conference once a week, once a month and once a year after the conference. Repetition helps you integrate and implement the principles and strategies successfully. With each review, you will hear the information in a new way because you’ll be more experienced. Each time you listen, you’ll generate even better ideas. After each review create three new action steps to propel your CLNC® business to the next level.
- Continue your success: mark your calendar and sign up now for the 2010 NACLNC® Conference where you’ll Take the Stage for Legendary CLNC® Success in Nashville, Tennessee.
We’ll be posting the 2009 Conference photo gallery on “Vickie’s Blog” soon so be sure to check back.
Success Is Inside!
P.S. Please post your comments and share your favorite personal experience at the NACLNC® Conference.