Recession. Market downturn. Doom. Gloom. Bailout, schmailout. Nurses getting laid off in great numbers. In spite of all the negative headlines out there, according to the experts, a recession is actually your ticket to success as a Certified Legal Nurse Consultant. That’s right – kicking your legal nurse consulting business into high gear during a recession is a great idea.
It’s amazing, but true! Recessions are typically among the strongest times for new business startups. This means that the time to reignite your certified legal nurse consulting business is now.
5 Reasons Why a Recession Is the Best Time to Kick Start Your CLNC® Consulting Business into High Gear
- During a recession, injured people are more likely to pursue their legal rights and hold others accountable for their actions.
- Fears of a downturn may cause fewer nurses to venture out from hospitals to becomeCertified Legal Nurse Consultants. That’s more attorney business for you.
- Attorneys will worry about the cost of expensive MD experts who charge as much as $1,000/hr and quickly see the wisdom in relying more on cost-effective Certified Legal Nurse Consultants who charge $125-150/hr.
- Lawyers will realize that they’re going to have to work harder to keep their clients happy – and they’ll need the specialized expertise of Certified Legal Nurse Consultants to do so.
- Hospitals are freezing salaries and laying off nurses. Bonuses are unheard of. Your earning potential as a Certified Legal Nurse Consultant is unlimited.
“When everyone is running to the exits, the people that stand tall and firm almost always end up making a fortune. If you’re not yet in a business, this is the absolute prime time to get in.”
– Bill Bartmann (Self-Made Billionaire)
Success Is Inside!