“Vickie Milazzo crossed nursing with the law and created a new profession. Now she trains scores of legal nurse consultants.”
- The New York Times
What Is a Certified Legal Nurse Consultant?
A Certified Legal Nurse Consultant is a registered nurse who uses existing expertise as a healthcare professional plus specialized CLNC® training to consult on medical-related cases at fees of up to $150/hour. Nowhere else can an attorney find this level of cost-effective expertise for reviewing medical records and understanding the terminology and subtleties of the healthcare system. A CLNC consultant bridges that gap in the attorney’s knowledge. While the attorney is the expert on legal issues, the Certified Legal Nurse Consultant is the expert on nursing, the healthcare system and its inner workings.
Why Should You Become a CLNC® Consultant?
- You can charge up to $150/hr.
- Attorneys respect the CLNC Certification.
- No BSN required. You only need an active RN license.
- You can work as much or as little as you like, part time or full time from home.
- Opportunities are unlimited with 1,687,830 attorneys in the U.S.
Why Choose Vickie Milazzo Institute?
- Vickie Milazzo pioneered the field of legal nurse consulting in 1982, as recognized byThe New York Times.
- Vickie Milazzo created the CLNC® Certification, the first and most credible national legal nurse consulting certification.
- Vickie Milazzo Institute is the nation’s largest legal nurse consulting training company with the most documented number of successful graduates and the only publishing company devoted exclusively to this field.
- The most unheard-of guarantee in the industry.